Picot Anti-acid (Sodum Bicarbonate)
Against heartburn, heartburn and indigestion caused byovereating.
Avoid use if abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting.
If abdominal pain or discomfort persists, consult your doctor.
Store at room temperature to no more than 30oC and dry. Keep out of reach of children.
RESTRICTIONS OF USE DURING PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
No disadvantages have been reported to date using this product.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Effervescent powder, dissolve in water beforehand.
An envelope 1 / 2 glass of water. Up to 5 envelopes in 24 hours.
Route of administration: Oral.
- Medication Name: Sal de Uvas Picot
- Comparable patent medicine: Sal grapes
- Active ingredient: Sodium bicarbonate
- Presentation: Effervescent Tablets
- Concentration: 2.4850g/0.2165g/1.9485g
- Prolongaa Release Tablets: No
- Lab: Bristol-Myers de Mexico, SA de CV
- Box with 50 Envelopes
- Made in: Mexico