Otilin OTHIC 20ml 0.350g 2.0g Sol. OTICA, Neomycin, Lidocaine
Anti-inflammatory. Antimicrobial auxiliary ear infections.
Hypersensitivity to any component of the formula
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION: Otic.
Instillation of 3 or 4 drops in the ear, 2 to 4 times a day.
There is no evidence that exceeding the maximum recommended dose, OTILIN is more effective, in fact, higher doses should not be used.
- Name of medicine: Otilin
- Comparable patent medicine: Otilin
- Active ingredient: Neomycin / Lidocaine
- Presentation: otic solution
- Concentration: 0.350g/2.0g
- Extended-release tablets: No
- Lab: Collins
- Dropper bottle with 20ml
- Made in: Mexico